IMEX(Myanmar) Co., Ltd was incorporated in 1993 as the sole publisher of the Myanmar Yellow Pages with the international trademark of the “Walking Finger”. The main goal of IMEX was to bring and expedite daily news on business and trade, promoting products and services and many more.
IMEX (Myanmar) Co., Ltd is confident to fulfill and satisfy the requirements of the clients for achieving ultimate success in their business ventures.
- 1993 IMEX (Myanmar) was founded in 1993 as the sole publisher of the Myanmar Yellow Pages with international trademark of the “Walking Finger”.
- 1994 Set up the interview with the press on 17th, Aug, a plan to publish, Myanmar Yellow Pages.
- 1995 The first edition of Myanmar Yellow Pages Directory was published successfully.
- 1999 The directory was published in CD ROM (Electronic Version).
- 2000 Myanmar’s first Yellow Pages online directory(www.myanmaryellowpages.biz) was launched.
- 2009 Myanmar Food and Beverage Product Directory was published in print.
- 2012 IMEX (Myanmar) Co., Ltd operated Myanmar Yellow Pages Customer Centre formerly known as (YP Info Centre).
- 2014 Myanmar Food and Travel website(www.myanmarfoodandtravel.com) was launched together collaborating with IMEX and Synclex Enterprise Inc.
- IMEX has launched its company website. (www.imexmyanmar.com)
- 2015 Become a member of ALSMA (Asian Local Search Media Association).
- Myanmar Yellow Pages App for Android and iOS were launched to better service the clients.
Press Conference held in 1994
YANGON, 17 Aug Points on publishing Myanmar Yellow Pages (MYP) were clarified to the Press at the Mya Yeik Nyo Royal Hotel.
President of the Japan Yellow Pages Ltd (JYP) Mr Takeo Suzuki, Managing Director of the Myanmar Yellow Pages U Thein Zaw Oo, Senior mediamen and reporters Agency (Internal) and newspapers were present.
Myanmar Yellow Pages Managing Director U Thein Zaw Oo first presented a brief history of Yellow Pages publications. He then touched upon the plan to publish Myanmar Yellow Pages. He said that Yellow Pages publications have to get themselves registered together with their trade mark in the respective countries. The trade mark of Myanmar Yellow Pages is ‘Walking Finger’ (turning over the pages to find the name, address and details of a company or business one wants to know). (The New Light of Myanmar Thursday, 18th, August, 1994)