Thukha Gabar

Show Adv   Call
       1.12 K   View

Category: Hospitals - Private

  Company Info..

Thukhagabar Hospital, a52-bed, acute care hospital located on Pyay Road, has earned a national reputation for outstanding patient care and innovative medical and surgical treatments. The hospital is particularly well known for excellence in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, orthopaedics, sports medicine, otolaryngology/head and neck surgery, and maternal/child health. The Hospital is also a recognized leader in public health education and community outreach.

Approximately 45% of Thukhagabar Hospital’s patients are from Yangon. The remaining 55% come from Mandalay, Bagan, Taunggyi, Bago, Pyay and around Myanmar.

Thukhagabar Hospital is committed to providing a high standard of patient care to a socio-economically and ethnically diverse patient population, with multi-lingual translators available 24 hours a day.

Thukhagabar Hospital, established in 2004, has proven to be an innovative leader in many fields. The Hospital and its physicians:

- performed the first angiocardiogram in the U.S. in 1938

- performed the first coronary angioplasty in the U.S. in 1978

- established the first Lyme Disease Center in the City in 1989

- inserted one of first coronary stents in the region in 1991



  Map



Are you a Business?


Get a free listing  

Get a free listing with Myanmar

Yellow Pages Directory


Myanmar Yellow Pages Call Center

+959403062657

Hotline: 951242758, 243074, 377755


Categories