Asian Worldwide Services (AWS) with a paid up capital of SGD 5 million is set up by a group of professionals with more than 20 years knowledge and experience in NVOCC Industry. With them, a group of young, vibrant and enthusiastic professionals has joined hand to give the Company a perfect blend with a vision to be one of the leading consolidator in this region.
AWS main scope of business is in Sea Freight business that handles:
- LCL Services, consolidation and de-consolidations serving some 500 destinations worldwide, either with direct consol or via well-established hub centres.
- Own dedicated CFS in the Free Trade Zone to facilitate NVOCC business.
- FCL Services, with a wide range of partnership with major shipping lines.
- Door to door service and custom clearance.
- Total Logistics
- Cross Trade shipments
- Projects shipments.
- Warehousing, offering short and long term storage of goods.
- Air Freight
Headquartered in Singapore, AWS have their branch offices in Malaysia, China and other parts of Asia with an estimated staff strength of 200 personnel.
With our team of committed and professional staff backed by the support of our own regional offices and established worldwide service network, our ambition is to be the leading NVOCC through our commitment to provide our valued customers and partners, Quality, Reliable and Efficient worldwide services.