Arrival at Yangon International Airport, meet up with our Eng/ Jap Speaking Guide and start sightseeing Yangon City Tour by private air-conditioned coach. We will visit to Shwedagon Pagoda, Sule Pagoda and the downtown area (through the car window). We will then visit to Bogyoke Aung San Market for shopping (Close On Mondays). After that, transfer back to Hotel and stay overnight at Yangon.
Day 2 – Yangon to Golden Rock (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at Hotel. Meet up with our Eng/ Jap Speaking Guide and head to Golden Rock [Kyaikhtiyoe]. After driving for about 5 hrs, we will have lunch on the way. When we arrive at the base of the Mountain [Kin Pon Base Camp], take a Mountain Geared Truck. When the truck stops, take a 10 minute walk up to the mountain and check in at Hotel. Enjoy the sunset and panoramic view from the top while strolling at the summit of Golden Rock. Stay overnight at Golden Rock.
Day 3 – Bago Sightseeing (B/L/-)
Have breakfast at Hotel and head back to Yangon. On our way back, we will visit Bago. A capital of prospering tranquility and rich history dated back to 15th century. We will visit: Shwemawdaw Pagoda, The Original Reclining Buddha Image [Shwethalyaung], and Kyaik Pun Pagoda. Then head to Yangon International Airport directly to catch an onward flight.
- For 1 adult, 810 USD
- For 2 adult, 475 USD per person with 3 stars hotel
- For 4 adult, 355 USD per person with 3 stars hotel
- For 6 adult, 330 USD per person with 3 stars hotel
- Accommodation at 3 stars hotels (Twin Sharing)
- Available with English (or) Japanese Speaking Guide
- Meals on mentioned days (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transportation with an air-conditioned coach
- Domestic flight tickets (if any)
- Entrance fees & zone fees as per itinerary
- 1 bottle of purified drinking water & snow towel (daily)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees (if any)
- Drinks (or) Beverages at Hotels & Restaurants
- Tips for driver & guide
- Porter tips, Pillow tips
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Within December Holidays (Christmas Eve & New Year Eve), there may be additional surcharge. Please inquire to us if you need arrangements within that period.
More Detail & Contact Us
IMEX (Myanmar) Co., Ltd. (Publisher of Myanmar Yellow Pages)